What we do
Below are some of the services we offer:
- Events – we can plan and organise your entire event from start to finish. We can assist with event planning advice and support, including staff to help if you need them. We can manage all design concepts, theming and decorations, entertainment, equipment, logistics (including travel and accommodation if you need it), etc. We have organised a variety of mainly corporate events including product and company launches, conferences, awards nights, gala dinners, exhibitions, trade shows and roadshows. Some major events we have been involved in have included G20 Young Entrepreneurs’ Alliance Summit Australia, Sydney Film Festival, G’Day USA, NSW Tourism Awards, National Careers & Employment Expo and others.
- Promotions – we can plan and execute product launches and create promotional campaigns for your product or service. Using creative ideas, experiential marketing and product sampling, we can reach your target audience with maximum impact. This could be conducted on the streets, in retail areas, in-house, or on a premise/s of your choice. We can manage all creative and logistical elements of your promotional campaign. This includes (but is not limited to) concept development, promotional materials, promotional outfits, smart and personable promotional staff/models, branding and visual merchandising, mobile media, etc.
- Public relations - we can help build relationships with your customers, sponsors and stakeholders, create awareness, increase word-of-mouth and generate publicity for your product or service. We can manage all elements of public relations including research, writing (media releases, promotional material, articles, etc.), liaising with media (we have many great contacts!), media monitoring, relationship building, interviews and of course sourcing any potential PR opportunities for your product or service.
- Marketing plans & strategies - we can create a marketing plan for your product or business and devise strategies to undertake various marketing methods.
- Project management – we can create a project plan for your project including timelines, milestones and outputs to achieve. We can either manage it for you, or provide detailed steps to assist you with managing the project on your own.
- Stakeholder engagement – we can help engage stakeholders for your business or project. We can approach and liaise with partners on your behalf and achieve mutually beneficial objectives for all parties involved.
- Community consultations - we can conduct market research and liaise with a local community for your business or project. This could include a new development, product or business launch or community awareness campaign.